The Real Eliana, Finn and Livvy McClellan

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ellie Bellie Mishelley McClelley...



Ahh, my Little El Belle. I sit here tonight thinking about the adventurous day we had of you wanting to move in with Aunt Mishy. In some ways I don't blame you, Aunt Mish is so fun. You wanted to know why I wouldn't let you go live with her and I tried to explain that I was you mom and I was chosen to raise you. I told you I would miss you. I also reminded you how hard it was for me to get you here...dang it.
So tonight I will let you know why I love you...Oh, where to begin...so many, many reasons...
  • you are my first born
  • I named you after one of my most favorite, most respected persons in the whole world
  • you are so very intelligent
  • you are fun to talk with
  • you are intriguing
  • you are beautiful
  • you help me with Finn and Livvy
  • you have so much love to give
  • you are an awesome soccer player
  • you can read like crazy...on a 4th grade level to be exact
  • you are so excited to get baptized
  • you research things on the internet
  • you are fun to take shopping
  • you have so many ambitions
  • you are a wonderful cousin to Daxton
  • you have so many people that love you and want the best for you, you most definitely have a one-of-a-kind bond with your G-ma Lisa, Aunt Mishelle, and cousin Daxton.

  • you are motivated in so many different ways and different things
  • when you get an idea in your head, you move full speed ahead on it, I have truly never seen anything like it in my life
  • you are so adventurous and always up for any kind of excitement (swimming with dolphins, measuring yourself 100 times a day to see if you are tall enough for all roller coasters, wanting to travel to other countries, an obsession with Hawaii, concern and research devoted to Hatti after the big earthquake, writing and wanting to publish your books, crafts, crafts, crafts, letters to Santa on a weekly basis.)
Ellie Belle, I love you for always. You are mine forever and ever...sorry girl, no getting rid of me. You have taught me so many things. Thanks for being my daughter and letting me be your mom. Love you.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. I kinda want to make a post of my own for her. There are SOOOOO many darling qualities she has. Definitely a one in a million girl, with so much character and charisma. I'm anxious to watch her grow. Isn't it fun? Also, thanks for the compliments. I sure love you.
    Maybe we can let her slumber at my house this weekend? I think it's the least we can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen! So I dont know how it escaped me, but I never knew you had a bloggy blog! I can stalk you now! It was a little treat to see you at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete