The Real Eliana, Finn and Livvy McClellan

Friday, March 11, 2011

Finner the Birthday Boy...


Finner turns 5! January 27, 2011
Favorite Present...a DS-I XL, compliments of his mom and dad. The DS has brought all sorts of fun to our house. You can often find Aunt Brynna playing it and Finn tells us that "Aunt Brynna is the best player ever." Congrats Aunt Brynna.

Reason I love this Kiddo...
  • He makes me laugh on a daily basis
  • He hugs and kisses me often
  • He has lots and lots of energy
  • He is a pirate and fills his flask with "Rum"
  • He says funny things...the other day I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. His response, "Just a plain 'ol dad."
  • He is positive
  • He is a leader
  • He tells funny jokes...one of his all time favorites..."Is your refrigerator running?" "Then you better go catch it!"
  • He reminds us to read the Book of Mormon every night
  • He says awesome prayers
  • He loves his little sister Livvy and takes such good care of her...I have never seen a brother treat a little sister so well
Everyone loves Finners!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE him too! Happy birthday little man! No more growing up, please.

    ReplyDelete