The Real Eliana, Finn and Livvy McClellan

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Livvy Lou turns 1...



Liv Brynna is 1...December 14, 2010

For Livvy's first, we went to Farr's Ice Cream Shoppe with the Henderson's and the McClellan's. It has been so fun living by family. They are always a joy to be around and are supportive to my kids and all their various activities.

Livvy loved her cake and I literally had to pull it away from her, I was so worried she was going to get sick from eating so much of it.




Daxton...trying to pretend he doesn't love us. Ha, Mr. Dax your not fooling me.






My Livvy...
  • She loves food
  • She can eat about anything with her two front and two bottom teeth
  • She loves G-ma Lisa and reaches for her whenever she comes in the room
  • She weighs 21 lbs
  • She is not walking and doesn't really show much interest in walking in the near future
  • She makes me smile every day, especially when I am feeding her breakfast. This is when she gets really silly.
  • She say Ma Ma and Da Da and Grandma
  • She loves blueberries

  • I love to rock her while she drinks her bottle...some people like to make fun of me for doing this. Informing me that she is not a newborn anymore. Blahh, I say to that. I worked hard to get her here and I will treat her like a newborn as long as I please.
  • She loves her bath and cries when I take her out
  • She has a very sweet demeanor
I love you Livvy. You have brought so much joy to our family. You make me laugh and I am so glad I was chosen to be your mom. I miss you when you sleep and get excited when I hear you talking to yourself in your crib, so I can come and give you a squeeze. I am so grateful that we can be together forever and ever.


















Aunt Brynna was particularly excited for ice cream...can't say I am surprised about that one. Yet she is skinner than all of us...rascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment