The Real Eliana, Finn and Livvy McClellan

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I caved...




I finally gave in and let the kids get a pet...against my better judgement. I am definitely not an animal lover and have some issue with their germs and what they entail. We told the kids if they earned half we would let them have a guinea pig. They worked and worked (particularly Ellie, since the whole ordeal was her idea) and the blessed day finally arrived.

Proud owners of Olivia (to be called Olive) Sophie...the kids have been in heaven and thankfully it has been a much better experience than I had anticipated although I have yet to hold her.

Welcome to the family Olive.

As an embarrassing side note, I found myself looking at how much it would be to fly Olive to Utah with us for Christmas...guess I have become one of "those" people, wow, it happened fast.

3 comments:

  1. I am cracking up at the picture at the top. It is so them. Well I hope that I get to meet Olive someday. PLEASE bring her home for christmas. Ugh, miss you guys. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny sis. Are you kidding me? Find a sitter for the flight- I used to sit Liberty for the Lockmans all the time. It'll cost ya $5 to the neighbor...although...now that I think about it Jesse's neice was sitting a ginea pig and brought it to Vernal with her and it escaped into the walls of Joye's house...wonder what they told the friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. LOVE the picture at the top. So real. This is what should be blown up for the hallway

    ReplyDelete